PDA

View Full Version : Priest 3/1

Farley
03-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Fished from daylight until 11. Started at Jefferson Springs and went as far down as Poole Knob. The further down the lake the more stained but warmer the water. Low water temp was 48 high was 52. Only keepers we caught (5 total) were 18-22 but close to shallow water areas.
It was as crowded as I've seen it maybe ever for such weather. Reminded me of the first pretty day of spring, but it wasn't spring or pretty. The Asian American population has to be the fastest growing segment of fishermen in Tennessee, they must really love the sport.

Pookie
03-02-2014, 07:15 AM
The Asian American population has to be the fastest growing segment of fishermen in Tennessee, they must really love the sport.

They eat the heads and throw the rest away. :p

gboyce
03-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Part of the reason it was so busy yesterday was we had a tourney on the lake and about 40 or so boats i guess showed up. With the water so jacked up everyone was running all over the place

creekcrappie
03-02-2014, 09:05 PM
It is killing me not being out there! Glad you got a few.

Scottnthewoods
03-03-2014, 06:29 PM
I was on Priest mid-day on Saturday and I have to say it has been a long time since I experienced such rude fishermen. I have fished there for years and almost always fishermen will respect reasonable boundaries and give space when another fisherman is already fishing a hole, but not Saturday.

Hopefully the stir craziness will wear off soon and things will get better.