PDA

View Full Version : Hello

pitbull
03-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi guys, local fisherman here, fish OH and centerhill mostly, caught a butt load of striper out on the caney as well. Thanks for having me in.

Had a little work tournament today, launched from Davis corner, we caught several small large mouth out of station camp but no keepers, but a couple of the guys weighed in some 4 and 5 pounders from around the coles ferry launch area, even a nice 3 1/2lb smallmouth. It always sucks when you think "it must have been just another tough day.." only to see someone else limping with a heavy bag to the scales.... I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day at work anytime though!

Buccaneer
03-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Coles Ferry is basically Bartons Creek right? I don't get up there much but that would be typical of Old Hickory with the upper end and feeder creeks like Little Cedar, Spring, Bartons, Bledsoe warming earlier than the mid-lake creeks like Spencer, Station Camp, Big Cedar and Drakes.

pitbull
03-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Coles ferry ramp is pretty much across from the steam plant.

tkwalker
03-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Barton's creek totally different ...further upstream ... Get a map ... <'TK><

thehick176
03-02-2014, 11:13 AM
I bet they were fishing that ledge right there in front of the ramp between the bluffs. I have caught some good fish there when the time is right.