PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Leland Lures!

creekcrappie
02-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys for the opportunity and the stuff! I can't wait to go and test it out! I would like to thank Randy aka Alphahawk, Merv aka agelessone, and Jeff Smith of Leland Lures. I would also like to thank everyone else who was involved. Me and my brother received the stuff which includes two sore lip series rods, 2 shimano sedonas, a 6725 yard spool of 4 lb. Sos line, two 350 yard 2 lb. spools of Sos line, two boxes of Trout magnets, two boxes of crappie magnets, 3 colors of trout magnet bodies, and a few different colors of crappie magnet bodies. The colors of the trout magnet were purple redemption, gainer, and millie. The crappie magnet colors were blake's glow, Midnight blue, and Dude special. Me and my brother have already spooled up the rods and split the stuff evenly. The letter I got said I will be on the pro staff at Leland lures! I really appreciate the opportunity guys! I hope to get out to a trout stocking soon or go crappie fishing on our boat that TK fixed. I will post up a report if I go.

Transplanted Sportsman
02-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Awsome Isaac, congrats for the pro staffing gig with Leland lures, you deserve it! they are first class folks, that was a very nice deed Randy, Merv, Mr Smith and all involved did, kudos Gentlemen!! your fishing carreer goes up from here my young buddy!! those trout and Crappies better watch out!!

wormdunker
02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Wow! Issac. That's like Christmas in February! That's really nice of those guys. Don't catch 'em all though with all that gear. Save a few for us old codgers, please!

jad2t
02-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Congrats Issac! You put in the work braving the cold to catch Crappie this Winter, you deserve it! Keep up the good work!

Halli
02-27-2014, 07:09 PM
What a great day!

Hope to see what happens with that gear. ;)

white95v6
02-27-2014, 07:43 PM
congrats. that is some good stuff they hooked you up with. enjoy it.

tcintn
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
What a great day for you and your brother. Welcome to the Pro Staff of Lealand Lures. You want get rich,but oh will you have a great time fishing with their products and especially telling and showing others how much they will enjoy using.
Keep up the great reports and great fishing.

tcintn
Ed

browntrout
02-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Congrats welcome aboard!! People see how many you catch on the TM/CM sales will double. Keep up the great reports.

Roy

MNfisher
02-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Congrats!!! Great news!

XxthejuicexX
02-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Very nice sir. I still need to see your crappie magnets skills in action. We did not do so well last time out.

Alphahawk
02-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Congrats on the good news. Putting all that fishing time in paid off. Keep up the fishing and reports.

Regards

agelesssone
02-27-2014, 10:57 PM
Congratulations Isaac....and Caleb. Hope you guys enjoy your new equipment, lines, and lures . I can't think of anyone who fishes harder than you two.

I took Isaac fishing with me last week and he put on a fishing seminar with me being HIS student. Out fished me 4-1. He caught crappie in muddy water where I believed there were none.

He will be a perfect representative for Leland Lures!

TerryD
02-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Congratulations Issac! Leland couldn't have picked a more deserving fisherman.
You are definitely committed! Good luck with the new tackle. And by the way, I keep all my line in the freezer. Been using the same bulk spools for 2+ years and it's as strong now as when purchased.
Looking forward to the Creekcrappie fishing show!:D

tkwalker
02-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Isaac, I am glad that this has all come together for you and Caleb ... I talked to your Mom today ... You are blessed !! .. ... All of this was a joint effort .. Mainly Randy and Roy (Reels courtesy of them respectively) as far as the Trout Magnet connection Need to thank them as well plus the generosity of Jeff Smith ... Make sure you thank him personally with a letter !! !! ... Other members were involved with donations ... But sorry, there was many ... I did not keep records or copies on everyone ... It was hard to do because everything was done via PM's ... So you would not find out before the fact ... No postings ...

Make sure you and Nate (your Uncle) heed the Preventative Maintenance schooling we had ... If there is any questions about the motor let me know ... <'TK>< :)

SAMBOLIE
02-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Isaac, I can't think of anyone who could better represent any company than you. You are a rare young man in today's society. Keep up the good work.

To all involved in this. May GOD BLESS you for your kindness.

PS; after I wipe these little water drops off my key board I will be contacting some of you for not sending me a pm about this.

Dakota
02-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Congrats that's awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

commdd
02-28-2014, 07:55 AM
that is some very fine looking gear, keep the reports coming and congratulations on your pro staff position!

tacklemake
02-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Issac congrats my young friend and I will say it again you are a PRO in the making and I'm sorry I had missed you at Walkers because I would had like to met you in person my young friend.................woody P.S. Keep the great reports coming.

Farley
02-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Good for you Issac, great to see a kid with such fire for the outdoors.

Heiny57
02-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Congrats Issac and good for you guys to put that together.

sbrison
02-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Good job Isaac! That's a big step up and I am sure you will do well for the company.