PDA

View Full Version : old hickory lake fishing report 2/16/2014

tacklemake
02-16-2014, 02:21 PM
I went fishing today with my friend Melvin and the wind was light and the water temp was 43.6. We tried brush piles in 23' of water with no luck so we went in the cove and worked the shore line and timber. We had some hits but no takes so we work our way in the back and just when we were about to leave Melvin caught a bass which made his day and my report. So till the next time out good luck and GOD bless..............woody

Alphahawk
02-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Pretty fish Woody and a nice day to be out.

Regards

Halli
02-16-2014, 06:18 PM
Nice fat looking Bass thanks for the report!

creekcrappie
02-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Nice fish.

TroutFiend
02-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Great day to be out Woody. I know you will probably be out this week with the forecast coming up. Nice catch.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

tacklemake
02-17-2014, 12:29 PM
I may go back out Tuesday since it's going to be nice................woody

creekcrappie
02-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Woody, I have a question about your baits. How and when would you fish the feather spinnerbait? What species would they catch? I have used them a little but they look so good I am afraid to lose them.:o I am going to start fishing them this more this spring.

tacklemake
02-17-2014, 04:44 PM
In Maryland they would catch anything that would swim and here I have caught bass, crappie, stripe, yellow bass and catfish so far.............woody

sidthesquid
05-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Woody, I have a question about your baits. How and when would you fish the feather spinnerbait? What species would they catch? I have used them a little but they look so good I am afraid to lose them.:o I am going to start fishing them this more this spring.
I'm from marylqand and all I use is Woodys spinner baits with

feathers.The fish I catch is White perch,Yellow perch,Bluegill,pumpkin fish,Strippers,Croaker,Chain pickeral,and even carp

sidthesquid
05-11-2014, 08:18 AM
I may go back out Tuesday since it's going to be nice................woody
are you bringing your boat with you so I can getyto fish with you for that day?What Tuesday are you talking about?I'm no mind reader you know!