PDA

View Full Version : Lowrance 110 plug in?

Dakota
02-16-2014, 08:56 AM
So I heard that RadioShack has an adapter that i can plug in my Lms-522 unit inside my house using a regular 110 plug. Has anyone done this or know which adapter it is? Thanks Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian37075
02-16-2014, 09:53 AM
I would be nervous about trying that, unless had something from Lowrance stating I could use this adaptor from radio shack. Could be a quick way to melt some components. Do you have a battery you could carry in the house and work from.

Dakota
02-16-2014, 01:00 PM
I would be nervous about trying that, unless had something from Lowrance stating I could use this adaptor from radio shack. Could be a quick way to melt some components. Do you have a battery you could carry in the house and work from.

I do not have a battery as of yet. I would need additional cables I plug in the back of the unit too.

tkwalker
02-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Dakota, order another DC power cable from Lowrance ... On the Bare end of the cable attach two crocodile clips (not Alligator, they won't open far enough) .. That way you can attach to any 12 volt battery ... The fish finders don't draw much amperes So a lawn mower battery will do ... Or one of the emergency Power packs that you can purchase at a auto parts store ... <'TK><

Dakota
02-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Thanks TK good stuff