PDA

View Full Version : Today didn't go as planned

creekcrappie
02-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Today started off the wrong way when I realized I could not find my Blue Ice bobby garlands. That was my favorite color and I searched for 15 minutes for them. I thing I dropped them on the way in. I think someone picked it up. :( I caught 6 keepers and 4 non keepers today with Bobby Garland Baby Shads in the Monkey Milk color. The fish stopped biting and I hope they start back soon! I gave the fish away to some guys who only had one and they said they didn't have any fish in the freezer. If I can get my dad to take me early tomorrow I am going. Tomorrow I am going to visit a friend who is going to show me how to hand tie bass jigs. After that I am going to Basspro for the crappie seminars and pick up some of those bobby garlands that I lost.

Alphahawk
02-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Sorry you lost them. You try any Crappie Magnets?

Regards

Alphahawk
02-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Today started off the wrong way when I realized I could not find my Blue Ice bobby garlands. That was my favorite color and I searched for 15 minutes for them. I thing I dropped them on the way in. I think someone picked it up. :( I caught 6 keepers and 4 non keepers today with Bobby Garland Baby Shads in the Monkey Milk color. The fish stopped biting and I hope they start back soon! I gave the fish away to some guys who only had one and they said they didn't have any fish in the freezer. If I can get my dad to take me early tomorrow I am going. Tomorrow I am going to visit a friend who is going to show me how to hand tie bass jigs. After that I am going to Basspro for the crappie seminars and pick up some of those bobby garlands that I lost.

Good thing sharing your fish with that man.

Regards

creekcrappie
02-14-2014, 10:09 PM

Regards

I didn't. I accidentally left the colors that work there at home.

XxthejuicexX
02-14-2014, 11:08 PM
That stinks, I am hoping that the weather coming through this evening does not mess up my fishing tomorrow. We are getting out around 9 am. I don't think it rained enough to muddy the water.

Rover1966
02-16-2014, 02:21 PM

Regards

Alpha do you buy your CM's from a store or online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphahawk
02-16-2014, 02:36 PM
Alpha do you buy your CM's from a store or online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get mine online. I am on ProStaff of Lealand's Lures.....makers of Trout and Crappie Magnet.....but I don't get them for free. If you call in your order you will probably have it in 3 days or so. They have flat rate shipping of $5.95 no matter how much you order.....and they charge no tax. Bass Pro carries them and should have a much better selection than they use to as they just placed a very large order for Crappie Magnets for all their stores....and they also are now at Bass Pro online and in their catalog. But the best place to buy is the Crappie Magnet web site.

Regards