PDA

View Full Version : Alpha imparting his wisdom

browntrout
02-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Come on down to the fishing show and see Alpha at the Trout Magnet booth. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/08/e9ahy5av.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammy
02-07-2014, 07:25 PM
I'll be getting there Sat. morning.

Hammy

Travis C.
02-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Booth looks great!

Saltwaterwalt
02-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Which fishing show?

Hammy
02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Fishing show at Nashville Fair grounds thru Sunday afternoon

http://exposouth.com/event_details.php?id=9

Hammy

olddognewtrick
02-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I'll be down that way tomorrow once the snow quits and begins melting!

TNBronzeback
02-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Go to the exposouth website and get a coupon for $1 off admission....i got one in mail....i guess from last year.

creekcrappie
02-07-2014, 11:36 PM
It was nice to meet all you guys there today. Thanks for letting me hand out at your booth.

tacklemake
02-08-2014, 08:41 AM
It was nice to meet all you guys there today. Thanks for letting me hand out at your booth.

My young friend we were there early and didn't see you and I'm sorry we missed you..............woody

tacklemake
02-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Randy it was great seeing you guys again and I'm looking forward to seeing guys at the gathering in May...................woody

jallen67
02-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I'll be going tomorrow. Anything specific I need to check out?

txnative
02-08-2014, 10:01 PM

Hook 1 booth :D

Chris Bryant

creekcrappie
02-08-2014, 10:40 PM

Trout magnet, sneed lures, po' boy, and go 2 baits.

Dakota
02-09-2014, 09:21 AM
I'll be at the southern woods in Waters tv booth mostly.

MNfisher
02-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Nice to see all the members on Sunday! Dakota, Wordty, TXnative, Agelessone. Jad2t, Tcintn, and probably several more!

jad2t
02-10-2014, 08:38 AM
I went yesterday and didn't see Alpha but I met Ed, tcintn, and he sure is a wealth of knowledge for trout fishing with those lures. I also got to meet Jeff who is the owner of Leland Lures and what a friendly guy he is! I talked to him for quite a bit about how much success I've had with the lures and he gave me some tips for using them to catch bigger trout. I bought a few bags of TMs and since I mentioned that I fish small creeks with them for panfish and small smallmouth he threw in a pack of trout slayers I think is what they're called. They're small crawfish, not much bigger than a crappie mag and he said those should do awesome in the creeks which I believe they will. Can't wait to try them in the Spring!

Reel Tune
02-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Sarah and I spent about 7hrs at the show Saturday. Our calves, and heels were aching so bad from standing for so long.

It took over an hour to get back to the Hook 1 booth, as we stopped by to see all our friends first. Trout Magnet with Randy, Roy, and Ed. The Angler Magazine, Caney Fork Outdoors, Cricket Rocket, Snow Spin Lures, and many more.

The Hook 1 booth was the busiest booth I saw. There were always 10-15 people there and many times more than that. Watched Chad do the hook removal, and he done well. I'm proud to be apart of what is going on in the community. It feels as if I have a big family right here.

MNfisher
02-10-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm proud to be apart of what is going on in the community. It feels as if I have a big family right here.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

browntrout
02-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Amen!!!!! Thanks to everyone that stopped by and said hello. We appreciate all of the support and following of the Trout/Crappie Magnet products. Stay tuned to the Trout Magnet web site as some new things will be coming out the next few weeks.

Roy

Transplanted Sportsman
02-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Amen!!!!! Thanks to everyone that stopped by and said hello. We appreciate all of the support and following of the Trout/Crappie Magnet products. Stay tuned to the Trout Magnet web site as some new things will be coming out the next few weeks.

Roy

It was good to see you Roy and Mr Randy also get to meet Mr. Ed and hang out at the booth for as long as we did, my daughter and I enjoyed it!!, by the way she caught her personal best rainbow at the show on a black TM lol!!!

Dakota
02-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Nice to see all the members on Sunday! Dakota, Wordty, TXnative, Agelessone. Jad2t, Tcintn, and probably several more!

Yes. Good to meet you too MNFisher. Went to go meet AlphaHawk on Sunday at trout magnet booth but Jeff Who is the company owner said you wouldn't be there on Sunday oh well next time. Ended up talking with Jeff we had a mutual friend so it was a good conversation.