PDA

View Full Version : Flatfish fishing GAP today. Nothing happening. No surface activity at all. Water tem

agelesssone
02-05-2014, 09:23 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/05/ru7uve7a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reel Tune
02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Water looks really muddy

agelesssone
02-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Dang phone! It should have read Floatnfish at GSP this morning!

The water was very muddy. Visibility 3-4 inches, water temp 55-56 degrees.

The river is really muddy.

I left at 9:30, no bites from rockfish at all. All the rockfish that came under my graph were hugging the bottom. No surface activity at all.

Hammy
02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Funny what a phone will type for you. I read the first post and said " What ......... is he talking about.

I checked out the Stones River behind Kohl's today and it was like the Mississippi. All mud.

Hammy

Dakota
02-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Lol I thought you're doing flathead catfishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE
02-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Dang phone! It should have read Floatnfish at GSP this morning!

The water was very muddy. Visibility 3-4 inches, water temp 55-56 degrees.

The river is really muddy.

I left at 9:30, no bites from rockfish at all. All the rockfish that came under my graph were hugging the bottom. No surface activity at all.

Smart phones are over rated. They are no smarter than the dumb ass using them.:)

FloatNFish
02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
I stayed until 10:30 or so today. Wind was picking up but the bite wasn't...

I fished up there the last three days. Decent topwater bite for about 5 min and birds EVERYWHERE Monday morning. Caught a 28" striper on a buzzbait blade with a big swim bait behind it. Then no sign of fish the last two days and about half as many birds. The water level dropped about 2 feet Tuesday and was up at least as much today. Hope to try again next week.

-Alex

agelesssone
02-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Hey Slacker,

See what I mean about ignoring anything (everything) SAMBOLIE says?

I heard he took an IQ test and was the first person to ever score a -5.......

I'm tellin ya, the boy ain't right!

tacklemake
02-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Who fishes for stripers in muddy water when they should had fish for catfish. Know wonder their wasn't any action on the water the stripers couldn't see the bait fish...............woody

sidthesquid
02-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Who fishes for stripers in muddy water when they should had fish for catfish. Know wonder their wasn't any action on the water the stripers couldn't see the bait fish...............woody
if you come back to balto,I will show you how to catch perch in muddy waters of the severn

tacklemake
02-07-2014, 12:46 AM
if you come back to balto,I will show you how to catch perch in muddy waters of the severn

I know you would my friend because we would be fishing together again my friend...................woody