PDA

View Full Version : Cordell Hull Dam

Tennoutdrsman
01-31-2014, 08:51 PM
Any reports? thinking about going in the morning..

hotwielen65
02-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Leaving the house to see what we can do, son an I will be in aluminum with 40 HP Evenrude

Ray

Tennoutdrsman
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
SLOW Day..the four of us would have been skunked but I managed a small sauger down the river at the bridge,lol...packed up and went to the steamplant..NOTHING..but it was a BEAUTIFUL day and took the edge off my Cabin fever! I had to take a quote from TK walker.."Bluebird sky..Southerly Breeze"= not good for fishing,lol..

hotwielen65
02-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Son and I fished there also from 6:30 to 9:30, caught 3 keeper crappie a couple short, a spot and couple small gill then we hit the road. Enough for a couple samies. This time of year you take what the river gives you.:)

Ray

SAMBOLIE
02-01-2014, 07:08 PM
SLOW Day..the four of us would have been skunked but I managed a small sauger down the river at the bridge,lol...packed up and went to the steamplant..NOTHING..but it was a BEAUTIFUL day and took the edge off my Cabin fever! I had to take a quote from TK walker.."Bluebird sky..Southerly Breeze"= not good for fishing,lol..

Wind from the south, gotta put it in their mouth. Wind from the west, fish bite best.:)