PDA

View Full Version : Gsp 01/26

Jdkxtreme
01-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Got there about 2ish. Stayed at the barrier the whole time. Caught a ton of huge skip jack. Probably 14"-18" long. A lot of fun on UL 4#. Sometimes I would catch two at a time. I had two jigs tied on. I caught one small white bass. No one around me was catching much of anything either. Left right after dark.

tkwalker
01-27-2014, 02:41 AM
Got there about 2ish. Stayed at the barrier the whole time. Caught a ton of huge skip jack. Probably 14"-18" long. A lot of fun on UL 4#. Sometimes I would catch two at a time. I had two jigs tied on. I caught one small white bass. No one around me was catching much of anything either. Left right after dark.

Joey, that is how it is done if you had 4 jigs on one line you would have caught 4 at a time ... <'TK><:)

jad2t
01-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Merv went earlier yesterday too and did the same. Skippies, a tilapia, and lots of bluegill. Not what he was looking for. I met up with him yesterday afternoon to fish the OHD trailrace and neither of us got a bite. Not even a skipjack. We talked to several others on the water who were skunked as well. Yesterday just wasn't the day to fish...

Jdkxtreme
01-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Joey, that is how it is done if you had 4 jigs on one line you would have caught 4 at a time ... <'TK><:)

I had 3 on but broke one off. I was under the impression 3 was the most I could have tied on at once