PDA

View Full Version : Slow motion Cabela's

agelesssone
01-21-2014, 09:52 AM
This is just a personal bitch about Cabela's shipping dept. I ordered some baits from Cabela's last Tuesday morning and here it is , one week later and I still don't have them.

REALLY? One week to take four packages off a shelf, put them in a soft pak and mail them?? Looks like anything tackle related will not be ordered from them after this.

Unfortunately BassPro didn't have these particular baits or I would have driven there and bought them or ordered from them.

On another note....

Mondo Tackle
Order Confirmation Form
Please Print and Keep for your records
Order Number: 11104131400 PO Number: Date: 11/4/2013
They had to wait because the baits weren't available until mid December, but that was a month ago. Gonna cancel this order and buy from another source.

Adough
01-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Remember, Saturday and Sunday do not count as shipping/business days. They likely shipped it Wednesday(who knows from where.) That would put Thursday as the first shipping day. So, by the end of today it would have been four days. I feel your pain though, I'm in the shipping business and transit time can be quite the disappointment. I hope it arrives soon!

jad2t
01-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Plus no shipping on Monday for the post office since gub'mint jobs get MLK day off. I've had a Cabelas card for two years and ordered so much stuff from them. They usually ship rather quickly. Yea there is a 3-4 business day waiting process for the order to "process", whatever that means, then it's usually 2 days and at my door. Everyone screws up sometimes but don't give up on them yet. Trust me, I've always had great experiences with their shipping and customer service if I have to return something.

TNBronzeback
01-21-2014, 10:36 AM
i know the feeling of not getting your stuff, however, on the bright side,
Cabelas already has a store open in Lousville KY, and they have announced plans to open another location in Bowling Green!
so with BPS already in town, Gander Mountain to start construction in providence soon and a Cabelas in Bowling Green by fall of this year, we should have plenty of options to spend a day and spend more money!
Gander Mountain stores i have found as of late have been really slacking on thier fishing departments in some stores, but when they do have a sale, its usually a good one.
I try not to get too excited about getting new baits anyways, as i usually loose them the first day out anyways! LOL, whether its an errant cast 30ft up a tree on Priest or one of those elusive boulder-fish below Old Hickory, the life span of new lures for me is sadly very short!
Hope ya get your stuff soon though and have good luck with it!

jad2t
01-21-2014, 11:04 AM
I try not to get too excited about getting new baits anyways, as i usually loose them the first day out anyways! LOL, whether its an errant cast 30ft up a tree on Priest or one of those elusive boulder-fish below Old Hickory, the life span of new lures for me is sadly very short!

I can't tell you how many spoons and swimbaits of mine are below CHD

agelesssone
01-21-2014, 11:30 AM
I sent this order in a coupla months ago.

Mondo Tackle
Order Confirmation Form
Please Print and Keep for your records
Order Number: 11104131400 PO Number: Date: 11/4/2013

They had to wait because the baits weren't available until mid December, but that was a month ago. Gonna cancel this order and buy from another source.

I called this company up and cancelled my order for Strike King Tour Grade Rage Blade Swim Jigs. The man I talked to said there was quality issues with the original products and they were being recalled and would be replaced with the upgraded baits as soon as they were available.

I sent Strike King an email asking them about this issue. Just sent it this morning and awaiting a reply.

Has anyone else heard about this?