PDA

View Full Version : When it's to cold to fish

tacklemake
01-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Well the wind was blowing hard and it started to snow on and off. So the only thing left was go hang out in the out in Walkers bait and tackle with some great friends and it's filling up with tackle. Hendersonville as great tackle shop to go to now..............woody

walkersbaitandtackle
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Thank you Woody........we always enjoy all the fishing stories!

Alphahawk
01-17-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm with you on that Woody. Too windy for me today. Thought about driving up to HOOK1 today just to look and hang around....but those guys don't need me getting in the way....LOL. Next time I am up that way I think I will drop in and see that bait shop. I'll be coming back up in a week or so. Don't have a good bait shop around here to hang out in. When Laurel Hill opens up March 1st can hang around down there but am hoping to get the kayak in the water on that date....if not before.

Regards

Travis C.
01-17-2014, 04:43 PM
I still haven't made it by there yet. Will have to soon.

TNBronzeback
01-17-2014, 05:02 PM
yeah i was in there last weekend, it's gonna be a nice place.
Hey, in the first pic there is a long haired/beared fella with a cowboy hat/fedora on....is he by chance the same guy that used to run "The Baitshop" just down the road from the waffle house in Hendersonville?

kinda sorta looks like it might be him.

agelesssone
01-17-2014, 06:00 PM
yup, that's him.

Walker bought out his inventory and he is stocking it for him.

olddognewtrick
01-17-2014, 06:41 PM
Where is this store located?

TNBronzeback
01-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Well good! i used to stop at his place quite a bit! nice guy and a great little store! I wasnt sure what ever came of him.

agelesssone
01-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Where is this store located?
105 Saunders Ferry Rd., Hendersonville. One block south of Main St (Gallatin Pike) on the left.

creekcrappie
01-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Its never to cold to fish. lol Glad you got to visit some friends.

Pookie
01-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Its never to cold to fish.

It's never too cold to duck hunt.

It's gonna be too cold to fish all this week.

tacklemake
01-18-2014, 12:05 AM
yeah i was in there last weekend, it's gonna be a nice place.
Hey, in the first pic there is a long haired/beared fella with a cowboy hat/fedora on....is he by chance the same guy that used to run "The Baitshop" just down the road from the waffle house in Hendersonville?

kinda sorta looks like it might be him.

Walkers bought Mark stuff and he's setting it up for them........woody

sidthesquid
01-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Well the wind was blowing hard and it started to snow on and off. So the only thing left was go hang out in the out in Walkers bait and tackle with some great friends and it's filling up with tackle. Hendersonville as great tackle shop to go to now..............woody
I looked real close at the wall,but didn't see any of your spinner baits.Plan to sell this shop some of your best spinners that catch fish?