PDA

View Full Version : Jpp 1-12-14

Heiny57
01-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Another bad day. Tried jigging in in open water where bait and fish were marked, no luck , went up river an tried to spider rig for Crappie and the wind kicked up, so I went home and cooked some. :D

You didn't miss any thing Hammy. :mad:

Halli
01-12-2014, 06:43 PM
You hiding in the garage to cook the fish, It's not Gar balls is it?

Heiny57
01-12-2014, 08:03 PM
LOL no gar, but it was the garage, I don't like to stink up the house.

creekcrappie
01-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Well it was better than staying home all day.

tkwalker
01-13-2014, 02:50 AM
LOL no gar, but it was the garage, I don't like to stink up the house.

Fish does not stink up the House !! .... Only Gar Balls !!! :eek: <'TK>< :rolleyes:

Pookie
01-13-2014, 07:03 AM
Fish does not stink up the House !! .... Only Gar Balls !!! :eek: <'TK>< :rolleyes:
Easy now, I use to turn up my nose at anything but bream and crappie. After spending many waterfowl seasons in Arkansas, I have come to appreciate many different kinds of fish. For instance, besides crappie, I rate buffalo ribs as my favorite fish. As for gar, the meat is as white as cotton once cooked. While I still eat it, I rate catfish at the bottom of my foodchain.

SAMBOLIE
01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Easy now, I use to turn up my nose at anything but bream and crappie. After spending many waterfowl seasons in Arkansas, I have come to appreciate many different kinds of fish. For instance, besides crappie, I rate buffalo ribs as my favorite fish. As for gar, the meat is as white as cotton once cooked. While I still eat it, I rate catfish at the bottom of my foodchain.

The old creek suckers are as good as salmon patties when pressure canned and made into patties. The bones cook to mush.