PDA

View Full Version : Cumberland River (Clarksville Area) 10 Jan 2014

nomad60
01-10-2014, 06:10 PM
The fishing was definitely tough today in the Liberty Park marina lagoon. Not sure if it was due to that cold snap and the water being 41 degrees or what, but the white bass were not in any mood to chase after anything. We finally did get some to bite on a blade bait, fished super slow but it was nothing like the last time I went out. Just as we thought we were finding a pattern, my buddy started having some boat issues so our day was cut short.

The Cumberland is still really high and moving right along...not sure why they are moving so much water.

Alphahawk
01-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Pretty fish. Boat troubles not good on any day.

Regards

creekcrappie
01-10-2014, 09:42 PM
That's a very pretty white bass!

nomad60
01-11-2014, 07:53 AM
Pretty fish. Boat troubles not good on any day.

Regards

Nothing major, let's just say it involved someone getting snagged and then that line getting caught/snarled in a trolling motor prop :o

Hammy
01-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Nothing major, let's just say it involved someone getting snagged and then that line getting caught/snarled in a trolling motor prop :o

Ive done that and had to take the prop off and cut all the line off the shaft in order to continue fishing.

Hammy

nomad60
01-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Ive done that and had to take the prop off and cut all the line off the shaft in order to continue fishing.

Hammy

He didn't have the right tools with him so unfortunately, no on the spot repair.

Hammy
01-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Guess I run a smaller / cheaper TM, my prop comes off with a wing nut.

Hammy

nomad60
01-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Guess I run a smaller / cheaper TM, my prop comes off with a wing nut.

Hammy

I think to take his off, he needed a flathead screwdriver and either pliers or a wrench/socket. Me, I'm kind of anal and I have a flashlight, various screwdrivers, pliers, jumper cables, a tow rope, an extra prop for the big motor, plus the prop wrench...just in case. If batteries weren't so heavy and bulky I'd probably have an extra one of those too LOL