PDA

View Full Version : Secret Weapon Spinnerbaits

jad2t
12-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Anyone ever use these? HOOK1 sells them and they look pretty legit to me. I still had a giftcard to use so I bought a few and should get them next week I guess. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them. I'm getting prepared for Spring ahead of time :D

txnative
12-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Love them. Blade changeout is a breeze, even on the water. They also helicopter on the drop better than traditional fixed-arm spinnerbaits. You won't be disappointed.

Chris Bryant

Reel Tune
12-03-2013, 09:32 AM
I've been using them for about 3-4 years. I won a tournament with them on the Coosa River last month. With 5-6 bodies, and a few different blades you can have a lot of configurations that can be changed out quickly depending on what the fish want.

jad2t
12-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Yea the ability to change blades so easily was really what caught my eye. I firmly believe bass can be caught anytime on a spinnerbait if the presentation is right and changing the blade could mean all the difference. I got one of the Quickstrike ones and two of the Sidearm Mini-Kits so I'll have plenty of configuration options. Thanks for the feedback, can't wait to try them out!