PDA

View Full Version : Foggy mornings.

MNfisher
10-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Is anyone taking advantage of these foggy calm mornings? I bet the hybrids are going crazy on Percy. The top water bite should be epic! I wanna go!!!! Stupid work.

Transplanted Sportsman
10-29-2013, 08:24 AM
Is anyone taking advantage of these foggy calm mornings? I bet the hybrids are going crazy on Percy. The top water bite should be epic! I wanna go!!!! Stupid work.

I'm with you Mike, specially the last sentence!!!:mad:

Travis C.
10-29-2013, 08:40 AM
They are blowing up everywhere. I have had two doubles and one rod broke. About to call it quits my arms are already sore from those long runs.

:D

Nah, I wish. Getting the kids ready for school is about as good....right? At least it can be as busy as a hot hybrid bite.

XxthejuicexX
10-29-2013, 08:56 AM
I am thinking about trying to find some this Saturday. The only place I know to catch Hybrids are up between Hotel Motel Island. Anyone know of any other places up around 4 corners, I would love to have a few spots to fish.

nomad60
10-29-2013, 02:00 PM
They are blowing up everywhere. I have had two doubles and one rod broke. About to call it quits my arms are already sore from those long runs.

:D

Nah, I wish. Getting the kids ready for school is about as good....right? At least it can be as busy as a hot hybrid bite.

LOL...had me for a second there.