PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire a few workers

lipripper
10-14-2013, 06:17 PM
If there are any of y'all in the construction industry(heavy equipment,underground utilities) or know of anyone looking for work,
from a laborer to operators,class a cdl,etc,PM me.

MODS; If I am in wrong area let me know, I am trying to help some people that may be looking for work

Hammy
10-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Might help just a little bit if anyone knew where you are or at least looking to hire for a certain area. Just a thought.

Hammy

lipripper
10-15-2013, 06:08 PM
OK . Area is in Mid Tn.We do work on several different sights from Bellevue to Lewisburg, Watertown to Mt. Juliet..etc.
This is work for a well established grading and utility company located in Nashville. I have worked there for 10 years and could use some more help.
This is not for some part time or temp job,nor do I recieve any sort of compensation for finding help. I have been a member of the forum for a few years(yet I rarely post) and thought that amongst us outdoorsmen there might be a few looking for a job.. Please PM if interested.
Thanks,

Scott Gearing

Fishaholic
10-18-2013, 12:20 AM
What kind of work would the cdl be doing?

Pookie
10-18-2013, 12:29 PM
What kind of work would the cdl be doing?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I am guessing it would be driving a truck/dump truck. Just a wildass guess.

lipripper
10-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Yes sir Pookie is correct.For the tri-axle dump truck, possibly filling in for the low-boy every now and than. We also have off-road dump trucks that do not require cdl we could use a driver for.Thanks, Scott

lipripper
10-26-2013, 09:34 PM
thanks guys