PDA

View Full Version : Super Nova Fishing Lights

Reel Tune
10-03-2013, 11:04 PM
I just installed a set of Super Nova Fishing Lights Craig Dye won at the Williamsport Tournament last weekend. These are bright. They should draw in baitfish, make him more noticeable on the water, and assist in seeing what's around him.

MNfisher
10-04-2013, 06:20 AM
Those look great!!

jad2t
10-04-2013, 07:26 AM
They look pretty neat. Like he needs anymore assistance on fishing though, he's cleaning up on tournaments haha.

Reel Tune
10-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks Mike

I know, I'm ready for them to have this baby:) so I can maybe cash one of these days. He's got a lot of guys head hunting him right now.

MNfisher
10-04-2013, 08:50 AM
It's all about confidence right...there is no way Mr. Dye is going to beat me this tourney! Lol

jad2t
10-04-2013, 08:57 AM
It's all about confidence right...there is no way Mr. Dye is going to beat me this tourney! Lol

Next tourney I'm following him around the whole day and doing exactly what he's doing

What's this about babies and not being able to fish as much? I need to talk to my wife about this, we may have to push the proposed baby date back a few years!

Reel Tune
10-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Next tourney I'm following him around the whole day and doing exactly what he's doing

What's this about babies and not being able to fish as much? I need to talk to my wife about this, we may have to push the proposed baby date back a few years!

Pushed our back indefinately....