PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Hobbs Creek Waders Felt Coming Off

wordty
09-18-2013, 08:36 PM
How should I reattach the felt to the bottom of my waders that is coming off? Any specific glue, etc? I called Bass Pro and a lady said they would swap them out for a new pair...I don't see that happening and don't want to drive 40 minutes and find out she was wrong...

Jdkxtreme
09-18-2013, 09:33 PM
All bass pro products carry a one year warranty

bfish
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
shoe goo
or
DAP weldwood (red can) at Mal-Wart

Alphahawk
09-18-2013, 10:41 PM
All bass pro products carry a one year warranty

X2...........take them back and exchange.

Regards

MNfisher
09-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Take them back, Bass Pro is usually very good about replacing their brands.

Travis C.
09-19-2013, 07:37 AM
They are good about swapping.

Dad bought some boots and after our first wading trip the stitching pulled out holding the laces. They swapped them no issue.

TomD
10-17-2013, 01:04 PM
dry them good then use some marine 2 part apoxy from Ace. My Orvis began to loose the sole rubber, felt and all and I just mixed up the apoxy and went in between each half and put on a c clamp and wiped off excess and there good to go. make sure they are completely dry and get all the crud out with and air hose or something I tried to wire brush with a small brass brush to loosen the crud. came out good.

My first pair were made from tennis shoes and car carpet apoxied togeather and wore them for 5 years then bought some good ones that lasted 5 years (and are good to go again)

TomD
10-17-2013, 01:08 PM
They are good about swapping.

Dad bought some boots and after our first wading trip the stitching pulled out holding the laces. They swapped them no issue.

were they Orvis? Mine did the same thing

Travis C.
10-17-2013, 03:19 PM
were they Orvis? Mine did the same thing

They were the Extreme's from White River bass pro's brand. Just poorly stitched. The replacements have been fine.