PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

XxthejuicexX
08-15-2013, 10:39 AM
I just wanted to say HI to everyone. I'm from Murfreesboro and found this site last year and apparently forgot about it until last night when I was searching for some fishing sites for Tennessee. I hope everyone has had more luck than I have fishing locally this year.

Fishbus
08-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Welcome. I'm in Murfreesboro also. Where and how have you been fishing? Bank/Boat/Both?

I've never gotten anything tremendously exciting from the Stones, but we have been able to catch a variety including panfish, crappie, catfish and a little smallie here and there.

Billy

Reel Tune
08-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Nice toads, I haven't been down to Guntersville since the spring, but I need to get down there soon from the looks of it. Nice catches.

Jeremy

XxthejuicexX
08-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Fishbus I have a stratos, kayak and a 14' john boat... So just about any water I can fish i am ready for it :) I have also been focusing on new summer strategies on priest, deep cranking and worming so it's almost been a learning year for me. MidTN, I usually only fish Gville in the spring, march/April. I made my mind up this year to make 1-2 trips a month. It's been a good year for me on Gville with some good stringers of fish. I plan on going back down at the end of the month for 3 days, My wife will be out of town and I cant think of a better way to spend my holiday weekend. Here is my best 5 from this spring weighing in around 24 pounds.