PDA

View Full Version : 25 Hp Evinrude $600

Hammy
07-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Evinrude outboard motor, Electric/manual Start, short shaft, tiller handle. Starts instantly both manually or with starter. Been painted camo . Comes with 6 gallon fuel tank. It is an 1989 model. Might consider jon boat or canoe as partial trade. $600 Located in Manchester, TN 37355 More photos available, send email. 931-632-0345

It would be good for a duck boat

tkwalker
08-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Evinrude outboard motor, Electric/manual Start, short shaft, tiller handle. Starts instantly both manually or with starter. Been painted camo . Comes with 6 gallon fuel tank. It is an 1989 model. Might consider jon boat or canoe as partial trade. $600 Located in Manchester, TN 37355 More photos available, send email. 931-632-0345

It would be good for a duck boat

Hammy, I see this all the time ... When Outboards are Camoed you have devalued the motor as far as fishermen go unless thay are Duck Hunters . Now there is a limited interest base . ... That is why I have old hoods that can be camoed for $30 bucks or less instead of devaluing a motor ... Unless it strikes the interest of another Hunter ... Good Luck ...

Normally the retail price is right in line .. Appearance means alot and sometimes more than performance to some folks .... <'TK><

Hammy
08-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Tk, thanks for the info. I took the motor out Friday afternoon. I was so happy with the way it ran I may decide to keep it. Besides it matches the boat and might be worth more to me than anyone else.

Hammy

Pookie
08-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Hammy, I see this all the time ... When Outboards are Camoed you have devalued the motor as far as fishermen go unless thay are Duck Hunters . Now there is a limited interest base . ... That is why I have old hoods that can be camoed for $30 bucks or less instead of devaluing a motor ... Unless it strikes the interest of another Hunter ... Good Luck ...

Normally the retail price is right in line .. Appearance means alot and sometimes more than performance to some folks .... <'TK><

Do you have any 30 hp Yamaha hoods?

tkwalker
08-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Do you have any 30 hp Yamaha hoods?

The HP doesn't really make a lot of difference because most MFR'S will range the same power head fro 20 to 35 HP ... I do have some yama hoods in that range ... But we need to compare your hood to what I have ... Everything hinges on what years vintage ... I don't have a clue what years these are ... To new for me LOL ... <'TK><

Hammy
08-19-2013, 02:20 AM
No longer available.

Hammy