PDA

View Full Version : New guy here

Jmmiller33
06-25-2013, 12:30 PM
As the title says i'm new here, to this forum. Tennessee resident all my life except for a 4 year period where I didn't really get to choose. I am on a few other forums with this same username so if we've talked before feel free to bring it up! I live in middle TN, work for the local govt. and spend most of my summer fishing, bankbound for the time being. I mostly catfish, but have gotten into the habit of throwing a rubber worm around a spot for a few before I make too much commotion. I decided to join this site when I saw all the up to date reports, Thanks for everything i've learned so far and I look forward to learning more and hopefully sharing some info as time goes on!

browntrout
06-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Welcome aboard. Great group of folks right here. Only problem is we can't measure or guess weights correctly. Other than that all is good!!

MNfisher
06-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Only problem is we can't measure or guess weights correctly. !

Haha! I think that is how it goes on every fishing forum!

Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to some cat reports from ya!!

SaltySportsmanTV
06-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Sounds great, welcome! What other forum's are you apart of?

Jmmiller33
06-25-2013, 01:39 PM
ah weights are easy! it's either awwww, bait, eat it or biggun!
I'm heading to CC steamplant tomorrow for the first time and hoping for some luck there. I'll post up whatever happens.
Also on ar15, catfish1, bushcraftusa,.. uhm thats all I can remember at the moment. Not really active on them as much as I plan on being on here but I do speak from time to time.

Alphahawk
06-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Welcome to a great forum.

Regards

creekcrappie
06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
. Only problem is we can't measure or guess weights correctly. Other than that all is good!!

Haha that's very true! Welcome to the site.

Reel Tune
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Welcome to Fishing TN glad to have you here.

Jeremy

Jmmiller33
06-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!