PDA

View Full Version : Heading to PensacolaFL plans are...

SaltySportsmanTV
06-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Heading out Thursday will return Sunday.

Staying @ hotel close to bay / ocean access.

I will be posting episode 3 YouTube and Vimeo channels.

Goal: bluefish, Spanish mackerel, ladyfish, and the grand prise Red Snapper!

*Any honey hole for REDSNAPPER waypoint coordinates we would be thankful and not be apposed to trying them, if I do use them and they produce I would be happy to mention who I got the spot from in my next video to come thanks.

Keep your lines tight,
><SALTY> BLUEWATERSPOTRSMAN

Reel Tune
06-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Good luck on the next episode, looking forward to watching it. I've never fished out of the Pensacola area. Most of ours is out of PCB, and we never seem to go when Red Snaper are in season. You should be able to find some Kings, Tuna and maybe some Sails and a Dorado or two.

Jeremy

Alphahawk
06-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Good luck.....hope you get into them.

Regards

MNfisher
06-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Awesome! I am heading to the Sarasota area for 5 days over the full moon in July. Tarpon and lunker snook are the targets! Can't wait!!!

SaltySportsmanTV
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Hey thanks so much Jeremy I'm looking forward to it and thanks so much again for watching! Message me your contact info I lost your friends information regarding videos.

SaltySportsmanTV
06-12-2013, 08:44 PM
My friend alpha hawk I appreciate that man good luck to you as well I have enjoyed your posts!

SaltySportsmanTV
06-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Mike, ya for sure i wishI you liuck as well inI Sarasota for the "poons" what a fun game fish ill stay in touch for your updates!
Thanks again,
><SALTY>

SaltySportsmanTV
06-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks again All...
><SALTY>