PDA

View Full Version : Rod Building

jaysouth
06-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Is there a dealer in the area that sells rod blanks, guides and other rod making essentials.

I am ready to wrap a long whippy rod for blue gills.

Thanks

Alphahawk
06-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Is there a dealer in the area that sells rod blanks, guides and other rod making essentials.

I am ready to wrap a long whippy rod for blue gills.

Thanks

Nope....you are going to have to go to Mudhole.com.

Regards

jaysouth
06-10-2013, 04:55 PM
I've had dealing with Jann's Netcraft in the past. Good folks. But I am looking for someplace to look it over before buying.

What happened to the place in Spring Hill? I can't remember their name, it's been so long since I've been there.

Alphahawk
06-10-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't think that place is in business anymore...and while the sign is still up for Custom Tackle on the way to Normandy he moved out and joined up with Mud Hole.

Regards

Gene G
06-12-2013, 05:45 AM
There used to be a place between Shelbyville and Tullahoma. I think it was called Custom Tackle Supply. I don't know if they are still in business though.

Alphahawk
06-12-2013, 05:51 AM
There used to be a place between Shelbyville and Tullahoma. I think it was called Custom Tackle Supply. I don't know if they are still in business though.

That place has been closed for a couple of years. He left a phone number to call on the front door of the shop but when you call he has moved his operation to Florida. Don't know why he just didn't put an out of business sign up.

Regards