PDA

View Full Version : fishing for crawfish?

jrbaker
06-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi I am wondering if anybody has fished for crawfish in west TN.
This is my first post here under this username been off for awhile glad to be back on thanks

bd-
06-08-2013, 06:51 PM
I always wanted to film myself checking a bunch of crawdad traps on Old Hickory in a rickety jon boat on a stormy day and call it Redneck Deadliest Catch.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2

j19bill
06-08-2013, 08:37 PM
I always wanted to film myself checking a bunch of crawdad traps on Old Hickory in a rickety jon boat on a stormy day and call it Redneck Deadliest Catch.

LOL that just made my night!

Sent from my Windows Nokia Lumia 928 complete with typos.

aero320
06-09-2013, 10:28 AM
We used to tie a piece of bacon onto a line and drop it into a pond with crawfish. They will grab the bacon with their pinchers and you can lift them out of the water.

Transplanted Sportsman
06-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi I am wondering if anybody has fished for crawfish in west TN.
This is my first post here under this username been off for awhile glad to be back on thanks

No, but I duck hunted there this January, it was on of the best hunts I have been;)!! right on your back yard on public land (Tully)
I would like to catch some craws, there are some nice ones on the duck below Normandy, I've seen quite a few while trout fishing!

jrbaker
06-09-2013, 07:16 PM
I squirrel hunted tully last Feb planning on hunting more this fall. Down at my mothers lake I have seen tons of crawfish hole so I want to try my luck there lol

Travis C.
06-10-2013, 03:38 PM

Here's one for you to try bd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILoGcSxCAY

You can call it Gruntin & Huntin :D