PDA

View Full Version : Jpp

geckel
05-30-2013, 07:35 PM
I think I'll go to JPP tomorrow instead of caney. The urge to use my boat was just to strong. Any of you experienced anglers want to join a neophyte boater tomorrow? Shoot me a message if you're interested.

In case this was too short notice can someone please tell me of a boat ramp with a dock so I can launch solo. Thank you

TNtransplant08
05-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Off the top of my head, Long Hunter and Four Corners have a Dick at the ramp. Stewart Creek has one but I'd avoid that ramp like the plague.

geckel
05-30-2013, 09:29 PM
Off the top of my head, Long Hunter and Four Corners have a Dick at the ramp.

That was a hilariously unfortunate typo haha...but seriously thanks for the info.

agelesssone
05-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Hmmmm, I launched at Long Hunter yesterday and I don't recall seeing anybody that fit that description.

HEY! WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME???

jimj3561
05-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Over on the Hermitage side of Priest you have Seven Points and Cooks - also Vivrette but it does not have a courtesy dock. Anderson Road, Smith Springs and Elm Hill across the way also have docks...

tkwalker
05-31-2013, 12:49 AM
Hmmmm, I launched at Long Hunter yesterday and I don't recall seeing anybody that fit that description.

HEY! WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME???

Let me get my Composure !!! Never mind I can't !! :eek: <'TK><

TNtransplant08
05-31-2013, 10:25 AM
LOL! My bad guys! My phone must've autocorrected my message without me noticing before I pressed send. I'm sure ya'll know what I meant. But it WAS funny!