PDA

View Full Version : Tims Ford Memorial day

StriperFan
05-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Woke up to this snapping turtle possibly laying eggs next to my boat, had a pile of wet mud under her tail, and didn't even flinch while I untied the boat. Action was pretty good first thing in the morning, but slowed to a stop pretty quick as well. Missed a couple, but these made it worth the trip.

Alphahawk
05-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Nice fish....Yep....worth the trip...LOL.

Regards

StriperFan
05-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks Alpha, didn't mention the trip started Friday...HA. Water was extremely muddy Friday and Saturday, and when I did get out the pleasure boats drove me nuts...not worth mentioning right. Caught bait and catfish back in a cove Sunday to be prepared for early morning Monday. Yeah I was happy with the results.

MNfisher
05-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Nice! Looking forward to getting back to Tim's!

Jkfishing
05-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Nice fish man! If your looking for some topwater striper action go below cheatham dam it's on fire man, early in the morning.

StriperFan
05-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks Mike, with the water settling down all we need to do is put it on the schedule.

JKfishing, I'm always on the hunt for topwater stripers. Cheatham Dam is one long drive for me though, I sure appreciate the info, hopefully somebody here will take advantage of it. I haven't reached statewide status yet, not that I wouldn't like to.