PDA

View Full Version : The Right to Fish Act!! We Won !! <'TK><

tkwalker
05-21-2013, 11:34 PM
First off I want to thank the membership of FishingTN.com for their support !!.. Even though we had a lot of Hear Sayers that said it could not be Done !!!

TWRA, Director Carter, Doug Markham , Wade White and numerous other Local politicians and local fishing organizations ... Not to mention the High Power hitters in the political arena of KY and TN ... And the man holding the purse strings ... Sen. Lamar Alexander ... Send him a Thank you !!!

But the Man of the hour is Rick Duty ... A Past Client of my Guide Service who settled in Middle Tennessee Because of what we offered in free fishing acts around the Dams ... And now He and his wife Donna are Dear Friends .

I asked Rick if he would take this on for FishingTN.com , knowing his back ground ...He said yes and for 8 hours a day since October He has devoted his time ... And has fed info to the higher ups on a daily basis ....

50% (if not more) of the Data that all politicians stated from day one is from Rick Duty ... And trust me factual ...

The Membership of the Hour is the Members of FishingTN.com ... They let their positions be known ... !!!

So with this said ...Doug, we need to have a Celebration Banquet ... Now knowing TWRA is an Agency and not a Bureaucracy (Thank God !!) We will be willing to pay the Ticket price ... And We need to honor all of the participants of this great crusade !!! .... <'TK>< :)