View Full Version : Tennessee Kayak Anglers Fishing Tournament

Reel Tune
05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Saturday June 8th
Old Hickory Lake
Cedar Creek or Lone Branch
Launch 6am Check-In 2PM

Captains Meeting
Friday evening at Hook 1 in Hendersonville 699 W Main Street Hendersonville, TN ...(I think this is TN ... <'TK><) Thanks for the catch TK :)
There will also be a Captains Meeting at Cedar Creek on Saturday morning for those than cannot make the Friday night meeting.

This is a catch photo release tournament. All fish will be placed on a Hawg Trough "the only acceptable measuring device" that can be purchased at Hook1. You will take the picture on the black bass facing left, mouth closed and special identifier in the picture.

Here are all the rules, and registration
http://www.tennesseekayakanglers.com/TOURNAMENT_RULES.html

Hope to see you there

Added prizes from Hook 1

1st place:
$100 HOOK1 gift card plus cash payout

2nd place:
$50 HOOK1 gift card plus cash payout

3rd place:
$25 HOOK1 gift card

Big Fish:
$25 HOOK1 gift card plus 100% of big fish money

Jeremy

BigDfromTennessee
05-22-2013, 12:16 PM
I know there are a lot of anglers on here that are new to the sport of kayak fishing. However, don't let that stop you from registering for and fishing in this tournament. We have a great group of guys that like to help people get started in and enjoy the sport we already love. This tournament will be more about fellowship and meeting like minded anglers than anything else. Don't be shy about coming out to join us on June 8th.

D

Reel Tune
05-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Very well said BigD. I've never really taken any tournaments I've fished in real serious. I just look to have fun, maybe learn something new, and hopefully meet a new fishing buddy.

Jeremy

Reel Tune
05-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Hook 1 has been gracious enough to donate some added prizes.

1st place:
$100 HOOK1 gift card plus cash payout

2nd place:
$50 HOOK1 gift card plus cash payout

3rd place:
$25 HOOK1 gift card

Big Fish:
$25 HOOK1 gift card plus 100% of big fish money

Jeremy

BigDfromTennessee
06-02-2013, 10:41 PM
We will be having a captain's meeting for this tournament on Friday June 7th at 7:00pm at Hook1 in Hendersonville. If you are new to kayak fishing, you owe yourself a trip to Hook1. They are the premier kayak fishing equipment dealer in the US and they are right here in our backyard.

We would love to have you kayak guys join us, even if you are new to the sport. It will be a great opportunity to meet other kayak anglers to share information and maybe find a new fishing buddy. The competition is secondary to the fellowship and sharing our love of the fastest growing segment of the fishing community in Tennessee.

Hope to see some of you there.

D