PDA

View Full Version : High School Bass fishing team

Bassassasin
05-03-2013, 03:27 PM
I am high school teacher at Smyrna HS, I am starting a High School Bass fishing team for next school year, if you have a son or a daughter that attends Smyrna HS and enjoys the sport of bass fishing competition, then please message me for more information. We will be having a student/parent meeting before school is out. What we are going to need are sponcers and boat captains....This is a great oppurtunity for the kids and not to mention that it is curricular based with student work books and the students must maintain a GPA of 2.0. We will be traveling to different venues across Tn, Ala and Ky to compete with other schools, that is where the boat captains come in to play! At the end of the year there will be a Grand Championship tourney on the Nick and the winning team will recieve a $25,000.00 scholarship to a school of their choice! Regular season competition is one weekend a month.

j19bill
05-03-2013, 05:43 PM
I wish they had something like this when I was in Mt. Juliet High School 13 years ago.
I don't have a boat to captain or anything. But I would like to help somehow since I now live in Smyrna. Will you be having any fundraisers? Or take donations?

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

Bassassasin
05-03-2013, 07:27 PM
I wish they had something like this when I was in Mt. Juliet High School 13 years ago.
I don't have a boat to captain or anything. But I would like to help somehow since I now live in Smyrna. Will you be having any fundraisers? Or take donations?

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm. Absolutly and you can even use my boat to captain at times, but we do have to run a background check on all that assist or have anything to do with the team.... We would love to have you brother, Thanks!

j19bill
05-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Absolutly and you can even use my boat to captain at times, but we do have to run a background check on all that assist or have anything to do with the team.... We would love to have you brother, Thanks!

Background check won't be a problem.

creekcrappie
05-03-2013, 08:25 PM
I am homeschooled. Will you let homeschoolers fish? I will be in high school in 2 Years.

Bassassasin
05-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I am homeschooled. Will you let homeschoolers fish? I will be in high school in 2 Years. Sorry not my rules, I have to abide by the Student Angler Federation guidlines. You have to be in High School as a freshman, Sophmore, junior or Senior!

Bassassasin
05-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Background check won't be a problem.

Can you pm me your cell# and I will keep you updated and informed...Thanks!

j19bill
05-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Can you pm me your cell# and I will keep you updated and informed...Thanks!

PM sent