PDA

View Full Version : Nashville district

Headhunter
05-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Posted this in a reply to a message to them on facebook (I sent them a message that the TWRA and Kentucky fish and wildlife will not enforce this). They also posted on Tennessean replies that fishing is not being restricted in any way.

"Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources is going to enforce it. The Corps also has federal citation authority."

j19bill
05-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Government always gets a little demanding when someone tries to stand up.

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

SAMBOLIE
05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
If ever the Time should come, when vain and aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its Ruin.
Samuel Adams, Letter to James Warren, October 24, 1780

Travis C.
05-02-2013, 03:48 PM
If ever the Time should come, when vain and aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its Ruin.
Samuel Adams, Letter to James Warren, October 24, 1780

That is a great quote... but unfortunately what stands out the most for me is Samuel Adams & October. mmmmm I can't wait for Octoberfest to be released every year. :D

SAMBOLIE
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
That is a great quote... but unfortunately what stands out the most for me is Samuel Adams & October. mmmmm I can't wait for Octoberfest to be released every year. :D

Fortunately there is a flavor for every season. :D