PDA

View Full Version : Joe's Flies - Which Ones to Buy

wordty
04-25-2013, 08:40 PM
I used some of these lures last year in Arkansas and they caught trout very well...a friend was back up there in Mtn Home last month and fell in love with them. I bought one pack of them at Dick's Sporting Goods and am looking for anyone who has used them to recommend any certain models for me to buy for trout...their site has so many styles / colors...overwhelming. Thanks

Alphahawk
04-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I used some of these lures last year in Arkansas and they caught trout very well...a friend was back up there in Mtn Home last month and fell in love with them. I bought one pack of them at Dick's Sporting Goods and am looking for anyone who has used them to recommend any certain models for me to buy for trout...their site has so many styles / colors...overwhelming. Thanks

I bought a bunch of those two years ago. If I still have them....may have given them to my son.....you can have them. I never had much luck with them but they sure looked good. I liked the stinger hook on some of them. Will go through my stuff this weekend.

Regards

wordty
04-25-2013, 09:35 PM
I'd gladly take them if your son isn't interested...if that is the case, please PM me and we'll work it out. Keep on fishin'!

j19bill
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Had some luck with the black nat and coachman but that's about it. Friend of mine has had luck with the joes flies spoons especially the blue one.

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

j19bill
04-27-2013, 02:07 AM
So I entered a contest back around Christmas on the Joe's flies Facebook page and forgot all about it. I came home tonight to this.

Once I get a little bit of time I'll pass on any duplicates if you want them.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/27/yte6y5e5.jpg

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

wordty
04-27-2013, 09:24 AM
Wow that is a great prize! Congrats!