PDA

View Full Version : Trout Magnets work great on Ky Strip Pits!

crappiecrazy
04-24-2013, 08:59 PM
I have "lots" of strip mine lakes in the county I live in (Muhlenberg) open to public fishing. Most of them are very clear and the TM with 2lb test works great!

MNfisher
04-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Looks like a great time on the water!

Alphahawk
04-25-2013, 02:28 AM
I have "lots" of strip mine lakes in the county I live in (Muhlenberg) open to public fishing. Most of them are very clear and the TM with 2lb test works great!

I know exactly how to get to Muhlenberg County....LOL. Used to see those pits and would love to fish them.

Regards

crappiecrazy
04-25-2013, 06:53 AM
I know exactly how to get to Muhlenberg County....LOL. Used to see those pits and would love to fish them.

Regards

I would like to make that happen!. If you don't know already it is called the Peabody WMA. PM me your address and phone. I will start by sending you a map. Come up and we will fish some of them.

Alphahawk
04-25-2013, 08:10 PM
I would like to make that happen!. If you don't know already it is called the Peabody WMA. PM me your address and phone. I will start by sending you a map. Come up and we will fish some of them.

Will do....and thanks.

Regards

Transplanted Sportsman
04-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Nice going CC!!, the scenery on the bank although limited on the pics looks really pretty, beautiful water color too!!, nice pics, thanks for sharing!

crappiecrazy
04-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Nice going CC!!, the scenery on the bank although limited on the pics looks really pretty, beautiful water color too!!, nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked the pictures. I enjoy fishing pictures that have good scenery. It makes you feel like you got to go on the trip. My problem right now is my camera needs upgrade. I can't see the digital display in bright sunlight. I wish they still made the low end cameras with a viewfinder. Anyway I will try to add more scenery pictures while fishing for others to enjoy.

SaltySportsmanTV
04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I agree Great shots!

Go check out my first fishing video on YouTube: "SALTY BWS"

Again I enjoyed your post,
><SALTY> BLUEWATERSPORTSMAN

Fishbus
05-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Right by TVA Paradise right? I've worked at the plant quite a few times over the years. If you're local I'm sure you know this , but Peabody was the company hired to raze the old town of Paradise, KY to build the plant.

There's a good web page with pictures of Paradise before the plant out there.

No worries about pollution from the stacks?

Billy