PDA

View Full Version : Wtb baitcasting reel

cjmmc
04-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi new to the forums here but not super new to fishing. I would like to buy a baitcasting reel or maybe a whole setup. Please let me know if anyone has anything their willing to sell.

Bassassasin
05-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Hi new to the forums here but not super new to fishing. I would like to buy a baitcasting reel or maybe a whole setup. Please let me know if anyone has anything their willing to sell.If you are new to bait casting then you need to go to Bass pro they have some decent setups for under $60.00. Then when you get proficient then go higher level!

blink
05-15-2013, 02:19 PM
I have a new gen Abu Vendetta 7'-0" med rod with a Lew's Tournament LH reel I am selling for $120 OBO.

They are both like new, and only been used a couple times.
Retail on the rod is $79.99 and reel is $149.99.

oldtoys1961
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm new and just found this site but like many not new to fishing.
I'll 2nd the above about going to a sporting goods like Dicks or BassPro. You'll find its better to feel of a few different brands and types. Cetain B/c have different actions and lure weights sizes for rods. I too have missed the B/C and fixing to just run by BassPro to pick one out. I haven't tossed a baitcaster in years but you can't beat them for distance if setup right, main thing is to pick one to your fancy and feel. Sort of like picking a bow.

tkwalker
05-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm new and just found this site but like many not new to fishing.
I'll 2nd the above about going to a sporting goods like Dicks or BassPro. You'll find its better to feel of a few different brands and types. Cetain B/c have different actions and lure weights sizes for rods. I too have missed the B/C and fixing to just run by BassPro to pick one out. I haven't tossed a baitcaster in years but you can't beat them for distance if setup right, main thing is to pick one to your fancy and feel. Sort of like picking a bow.

Academy Sports has a nice selection of hands on reels also ... <'TK><

Alphahawk
05-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Academy Sports has a nice selection of hands on reels also ... <'TK><

Academy is good place to buy. They have decent selection and one of the most liberal return policies around.

Regards

cjmmc
05-28-2013, 11:15 PM
thanks found a decent combo and am liking it ok.

I call it maize
07-06-2013, 09:13 PM
I have a new gen Abu Vendetta 7'-0" med rod with a Lew's Tournament LH reel I am selling for $120 OBO.

They are both like new, and only been used a couple times.
Retail on the rod is $79.99 and reel is $149.99.

I would love to switch all my reels to LH...the Lews are my favorite right now too...if only I could marry a rich woman! Ha!