PDA

View Full Version : Caney Saturday 4/6

j19bill
04-07-2013, 09:47 PM
With the nice weather I had to get out and atlest wet a line. Ive been working a lot lately and haven't had the time to fish. Last week I worked 62hrs and will be doing to for the next 4-6 weeks before I can slow it down. So I have to fish vicariously through y'all.I onther words keep posting pictures!
Anyways got to the river just as the water was going down. Only caught 2 small trout but ill take that over the yard work I put off tip Sunday. Here is a very short video of one that I caught when I remembered to turn the gopro on. I just had a problem with my reel before a caught this one. So my drag was set real loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk07HKfmdMo

TroutFiend
04-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Hit the Caney yesterday. Slow for me also, caught 5 small brooks and 2 LM on pink and yellow TM's. Bass caught below the float, trout caught twitched below surface.

j19bill
04-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I tried the trout magnet but the wind was so bad i couldn't cast more than a few feet.

I haven't caught anything with the trout magnets yet. I know its me.

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

TroutFiend
04-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Trust me I was saying the same thing a few months back. Light line and patience. Used it today on Stones in the Boro and caught 30 red eye in a hour.

j19bill
04-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Im definitely gonna keep trying. Ill crack the enigma sooner or latter

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.