PDA

View Full Version : Panama City Beach Redfish

MattR
03-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Took a trip to Panama City Beach last week and took a day to hook up with Capt. Daniel Snapp of Grassy Flats Charters.

http://grassyflatscharters.com/

Weather wouldn't cooperate all week but he was flexible on dates and we finally chose the least windy day we could and hit the water. Ended up with 8 in the boat, so not a great day but still a very good day since 5 of those 8 came on topwater baby!

If anybody is in the area and is looking to do some fishing, I would definitely recommend this service.

MNfisher
03-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice! Love me some redfish action!!!

Reel Tune
04-01-2013, 07:15 AM
Nothing like Reds on top water.

Jeremy

SaltySportsmanTV
04-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Took a trip to Panama City Beach last week and took a day to hook up with Capt. Daniel Snapp of Grassy Flats Charters.

http://grassyflatscharters.com/

Weather wouldn't cooperate all week but he was flexible on dates and we finally chose the least windy day we could and hit the water. Ended up with 8 in the boat, so not a great day but still a very good day since 5 of those 8 came on topwater baby!

If anybody is in the area and is looking to do some fishing, I would definitely recommend this service.
Beautiful SPOT winner! I can't wait to unleash my vessel in pensacola FL. In June keep the uupdates props on the Reds

Tnriverluver
06-25-2013, 09:36 PM
I am glad you posted this. Panama City-Destin is one of our favorite areas but I did not know there was any redfish fishing in the area. Never caught one before but they are on my bucket list!

MattR
06-26-2013, 07:24 AM
You should definitely give it a try. From what I understand the action is a lot better in the summer so my trip was really a bit early in the year.

Travis C.
06-27-2013, 07:57 AM
There are reds over here in orange beach alabama as well. I havent caught any yet but got into some sail cats last night on cut bait. They pull like over grown hybrids.

MNfisher
06-27-2013, 08:09 AM
There are reds over here in orange beach alabama as well. I havent caught any yet but got into some sail cats last night on cut bait. They pull like over grown hybrids.

Sail cats definitely fight hard! But don't get poked by them! I hear its horrible pain for days!

I think all saltwater fish fight harder!