PDA

View Full Version : The Night of April 1st

SAMBOLIE
03-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age? Little Old Lady: I am 71 years old. De fence Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st? Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, When a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.. De fence Attorney: Did you know him? Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly. De fence Attorney: What happened after he sat down? Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh. De fence Attorney: Did you stop him? Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him. De fence Attorney: Why not? Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 30 years ago. De fence Attorney: What happened next? Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts. De fence Attorney: Did you stop him then? Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him. De fence Attorney: Why not? Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years! De fence Attorney: What happened next? Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling so 'spicy' that I just laid down and told him 'Take me, young man. Take me now!' De fence Attorney: Did he take you?

De fence Attorney:
Did he take you?

Little Old Lady:
Hell, no! He just yelled, 'April Fool!' and ran off .
And that's when I shot him ............. the little bastard.

MNfisher
03-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Haha, nice!