PDA

View Full Version : New knife

Alphahawk
03-03-2013, 04:46 PM
An old friend that I worked with in Saudi makes custom knives and he is sending me this one. I like the looks of this knife!

Regards

Mnfishingbum
03-03-2013, 08:17 PM
That looks awesome!

Alphahawk
03-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Here is my new filet knife he made. The handle is lacewood...or silky oak. Never heard of lacewood but it looks good.

Regards

tkwalker
03-04-2013, 12:34 PM
that looks awesome!

x 2 ... <'TK><

Mnfishingbum
03-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Where can you buy these?

Alphahawk
03-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Where can you buy these?

Well he is an old friend of mine that makes them as a hobby. He sells on ebay under chuckzoch. He doesn't have any listed right now but if you do a user search you can look at his past work. He has made some beautiful knives. He doesn't make that many....meaning I think he sells them to just keep his hobby going. He bikes and I expect with spring right around the corner his building will slow down...but keep checking he might put some up. I did not know until recently that he even did this....but I just had to have a couple of them. I am not trying to push his product....I just wanted to show off what I think are some nice looking knives.

Regards

Reel Tune
03-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Nice work.

I've been wanting to have a neck knife made in the 3" range, kydex sheath, and para cord woven handle.

Jeremy

Transplanted Sportsman
03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Beautiful knives there Alpha!!, I guess that filet knife will see a lot of action once you get back to fishing and filleting some of those chunky Nickajack Crappies!!

Alphahawk
03-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Beautiful knives there Alpha!!, I guess that filet knife will see a lot of action once you get back to fishing and filleting some of those chunky Nickajack Crappies!!

Yep...and I am getting close to making that drive. The knee is doing much better. The doc says to do what I want to do.

Regards