PDA

View Full Version : Corp meeting confidence booster

creeksmallie
02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
From Doug Markham
From Wade White concerning his meeting tomorrow in Washington D.C. with the Corps of Engineers---confirmed Washington leaders (so far) planning to attend--TN Senaator Lamar Alexander, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul; Tennessee Congressman Jim Cooper, Kentucky Congressmen Ed Whitfield, and Hal Rogers. More as we learn more. SHOW UP tomorrow night. Show up, please.

Aquaholic6801
02-05-2013, 12:47 AM
From Doug Markham
From Wade White concerning his meeting tomorrow in Washington D.C. with the Corps of Engineers
---confirmed Washington leaders (so far) planning to attend--TN Senaator Lamar Alexander, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul; Tennessee Congressman Jim Cooper, Kentucky Congressmen Ed Whitfield, and Hal Rogers. More as we learn more. SHOW UP tomorrow night. Show up, please.
I dont think they are going to be at the meeting in Nashville, according to smallie's post they will be in Washington DC.....

tkwalker
02-05-2013, 01:02 AM
I dont think they are going to be at the meeting in Nashville, according to smallie's post they will be in Washington DC.....

If it wasn't for our pursuit... that would not have happened ... They were all passive like "Lets wait and see What the Corp decides" ... Not acceptable !!! <'TK><

Aquaholic6801
02-05-2013, 08:52 AM
I wonder if we can find out what the results will be from the meeting in Washington today before the meeting tonight....I would say I fish the planned restricted areas 90+ days a year.....