PDA

View Full Version : Waterproof storage boxes!

MNfisher
02-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Hey! I found this deal on another forum! Nashville still has several as of this morning!

http://m.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203406406/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=plano+waterproof+bundle&storeId=10051

Jdkxtreme
02-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey! I found this deal on another forum! Nashville still has several as of this morning!

http://m.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203406406/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=plano+waterproof+bundle&storeId=10051

Home Depot does not support the 2nd amendment ...lol

tkwalker
02-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Home Depot does not support the 2nd amendment ...lol

JD , I am not a fan of Home depot But I do shop there on occasion ... They give Vets 10% discounts and since I carry I am always looking (like yourself) for no guns allowed posted ... Which Home Depot does not.

I am really interested ... Where did you find out this info ?? <'TK><

Jdkxtreme
02-02-2013, 11:30 PM
JD , I am not a fan of Home depot But I do shop there on occasion ... They give Vets 10% discounts and since I carry I am always looking (like yourself) for no guns allowed posted ... Which Home Depot does not.

I am really interested ... Where did you find out this info ?? <'TK><

I always carry also. Lowes will give you the same discount. There was a post on a Home Depot page that an individual was asked to leave because someone saw his gun when he bent over or something. They did not have anything posted but their corporate office did not reprimand the employee for his actions either.

tkwalker
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM
I always carry also. Lowes will give you the same discount. There was a post on a Home Depot page that an individual was asked to leave because someone saw his gun when he bent over or something. They did not have anything posted but their corporate office did not reprimand the employee for his actions either.

Well, that must not have been in the State of Tennessee ... We don't have concealed Carry permits . In this State we can wear them in the open (not very smart I may add) We can also carry loaded shotguns (with carry permit) exposed in our vehicle as well ... Can't have one in the Breach ... Also not very smart if you want to keep your shotgun. <'TK><

j19bill
02-03-2013, 02:05 AM

I saw that story on FB also. I asked the manager of the store here in Smyrna about it he told me that the story was true but there was no policy that banned for home depot. We even walked to the front door and there was no "no guns" Sticker. Yeah a store worker made a mistake but here in TN unless they have the official sticker buy the entrance I would have ignored him. (not that I carry out in the open) I can't hold a whole company accountable for the actions of one individual.

MNfisher
02-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah well, either way, it's a great deal for good waterproof boxes, I cannot afford to choose where I shop because of their beliefs. I shop where the deals are!

j19bill
02-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Yeah well, either way, it's a great deal for good waterproof boxes, I cannot afford to choose where I shop because of their beliefs. I shop where the deals are!

Im in the same boat...

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

Pookie
02-03-2013, 06:56 PM
I too, am an ardent supporter of the 2nd.

While there may be no corporate policy on firearms, HD is a strong supporter of the Republican party. That info is readily available, and indisputable. Loew's seems to cater to illegal immigrants, while HD does not.