PDA

View Full Version : I published a book

Fishaholic
01-26-2013, 01:13 AM
After much work I have finally published my book :D the title is
"How To Live High Off The Hog Without Getting Slaughtered" A brief desription is below and the link is below that. TK said it was OK to post it here. Thanks in advance for your support, all proceeds are going towards our adoption for a boy from Serbia. I also have a facebook page "High Off The Hog" that you can like.

Are your bills too high? Do you wish you had more
money at the end of the month? Wonder how the
extreme couponers do it?This book is not a “get rich quick”
scheme. It is, in fact, a reality check for everyone who is struggling to
make ends meet every month. Whether it is because nobody ever
taught you how to manage your time and treasures effectively, your income was cut, or because you retired, this book is for EVERYONE who spends money! If you follow the steps in this book, you will no longer be fooled into spending more than you need to for the things you
have to have. Remember as P.T. Barnum used to say, “a fool and
his money are soon parted.”

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2EBJWG

tkwalker
01-26-2013, 02:16 AM
This has been endorsed by this Web Site .... <'TK>< :)

j19bill
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
I'll check it out.

Greasy Ham
01-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Is there a version other than digital available?

Fishaholic
01-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Not yet I am working on an audio version. I need to sell some more before I dump money into paper books you have to order a couple hundred to get the cost down, and I don't know if the demand is there yet. A lot of people end up with boxes of books in their garage, and I don't want to be one of them. As far as the digital goes if you have a smart phone, tablet,or pc you can download the kindle app then get it through amazon e-books. Thanks for the interest.

Fishaholic
02-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I guess I also should mention my book talks about how to save money on fishing stuff too:D