PDA

View Full Version : And the battle continues <'TK><

tkwalker
01-25-2013, 12:52 AM
Guys, this is an email from my FishingTN Dam Restriction Campaign Partner ... Rick Duty ... Good Stuff :)

Doug / T.K.,

Before Noon, the Bill Dance letter will be in the offices of Senators Lamar Alexander, Bob Corker, Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul, Congressmen Jim Cooper, Diane Black, and Ed Whitfield. If there any other congressional leaders whose districts would be impacted, please let me know. The letter will go as it shows in the PDF file, by printing and faxing it to the respective offices. It will go via email to the news media, after it has been copied to MS Word, then pasted to the email body. That will avoid any corruption by Adobe, and appear as it was intended.

I believe the information you’ve acquired under FOIA, is an issue that finely rests between brevity and deception on the part of Col. DeLapp. It’s a separate story the press needs to have, and they should have it by tomorrow.

sbrison
01-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Please add my congress person Marsha Blackburn to your list. There are not any dams in her district but the Cumberland River runs directly through it and there are plenty of her constiuents that wll be affected by these restrictions. Her email link is
—Rep. Marsha Blackburn (http://blackburn.house.gov/contact/) (District 7-includes most of Clarksville)

Thanks
Scott
Clarksville, TN 37042

Pookie
01-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Please add my congress person Marsha Blackburn to your list. There are not any dams in her district but the Cumberland River runs directly through it and there are plenty of her constiuents that wll be affected by these restrictions. Her email link is
—Rep. Marsha Blackburn (http://blackburn.house.gov/contact/) (District 7-includes most of Clarksville)

Thanks
Scott
Clarksville, TN 37042

You won't have to worry about the way Marsha votes. I don't recall a single time that she has voted arbitrary to my thoughts on a particular issue. She is all about personal freedoms but personal responsibility.

browntrout
01-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Just thinking about all that is going on right now.....The government wants my money, my guns, my dam that I fish, and my healthcare. I am not a conspiracy theory guy but I am really starting to get fed up and wonder what is next. You think that we could find that old Mason Dixon line and start building a fence? Just a thought.

Roy