PDA

View Full Version : Though I'd pass on a laugh from a couple nights ago

Travis C.
12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
My wife and I bought a hot tub in the summer and put it on our back deck. We live kind of out in the country as there is a cow pasture across the front yard but its not remote by no means. Some nights, I sit in it and check out the clear sky, full moon and listen to the sounds of I-65 off couple miles behind us through the trees.

Now for that night, after a long pretty stressful day my wife says let's get in the hot tub tonight. I agree so we work toward rounding the kids up for bed. Afterwards, she needed to finish up some computer work in order to join me. I headed on out after making me a snack. Later my wife strolls out with a wine glass in hand full of strawberry wine. As she takes a sip on the porch, she mentions how nice it is to have such fine toy and we should light the torches. I sit up and turn towards to respond with my bologna sandwich in hand and she dies laughing. She said, "only you can redneck a hot tub up" and shakes her head.

I just smile and finish my sandwich...

MNfisher
12-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Ha! Nice! Should of had a bag of chips too!

nomad60
12-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Was it a plain bologna sandwich, or fried bologna? :)

Travis C.
12-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Was it a plain bologna sandwich, or fried bologna? :)

Didn't have time to fry. Just regular old bologna. :)

mnfisher.. I finished the chili cheese fritos earlier in the day or they'd came along... :mad: