PDA

View Full Version : NIght Fishing

wordty
09-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I have never night fished...what are the basics of it that i don't know? do you shine a light in the water on your bait or what? I would do it on lakes some but am more into doing it on the caney where i fish a lot already...on the caney is it safer to night fish up in the "pond" area right below the dam? besides lights on my boat, what do i need to know? i have a 14 foot john boat. thanks!

Fish Whisperer
09-12-2012, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't take a boat out there at night until I took it out during the day... The Caney ain't no joke.

tkwalker
09-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I have never night fished...what are the basics of it that i don't know? do you shine a light in the water on your bait or what? I would do it on lakes some but am more into doing it on the caney where i fish a lot already...on the caney is it safer to night fish up in the "pond" area right below the dam? besides lights on my boat, what do i need to know? i have a 14 foot john boat. thanks!

Fish Whisperer Is RIGHT !!! ... My Friend you really need to learn the Caney in the daytime before venturing out at night especially if you are not used to Gen schedules or the Caney ... Learn your area and get familiar with it first ... !!! The Caney is not a Navigable water way ... !! <'TK>< :eek: