PDA

View Full Version : Old hick 9-07

punchs
09-08-2012, 10:48 PM
What a tough afternoon. I caught a couple stripers and not one bass fishing for about 3 hours and marking tons of fish. The wind was pretty rough and the water was so low it was impossible to fish the island so we had to follow the creeks back in the bays. The water temp is still so high.

On a worse note, I spent the night at Piney and ended up sleeping in a giant puddle of water after that nasty storm we had. I would have just woken up and hit the water but i have an issue with being in a metal boat in a lighting storm.

tkwalker
09-08-2012, 11:02 PM
What a tough afternoon. I caught a couple stripers and not one bass fishing for about 3 hours and marking tons of fish. The wind was pretty rough and the water was so low it was impossible to fish the island so we had to follow the creeks back in the bays. The water temp is still so high.

On a worse note, I spent the night at Piney and ended up sleeping in a giant puddle of water after that nasty storm we had. I would have just woken up and hit the water but i have an issue with being in a metal boat in a lighting storm.

Sure would like to see some pic's of those stripers ...

Punches you contacted Mid TN Yak about the gathering ... Just go to the post at the top of the page and let us know what you want to do .. Family is in with you ... Friend just needs to join the web site ... <'TK>< :)