PDA

View Full Version : custom patches for you event

Kiss my Bass
08-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Do you have an event or a tournament you want to memorialize with a patch?
We make custom embroidered patches for any out door activity
fish tournaments,game hunts,fishing hunting guides etc.
Free design help....
Please let us know if you have the need for any we can provide samples of our work and a free quote.
Jeremy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Admin I hope its ok to mention our business on here please let me know if it is not)

tkwalker
08-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Do you have an event or a tournament you want to memorialize with a patch?
We make custom embroidered patches for any out door activity
fish tournaments,game hunts,fishing hunting guides etc.
Free design help....
Please let us know if you have the need for any we can provide samples of our work and a free quote.
Jeremy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Admin I hope its ok to mention our business on here please let me know if it is not)

Jeremy, as a poster and member of FTI I have no problem with your ad ... But I am supplying decals to all members attending ... As far as this First "Gathering" This is about all the $$$ expence I can afford for an unknown outcome for this event ...

Now if we have future Gatherings ... Maybe Spring and Fall as was mentioned at the committee meeting yesterday, We may venture out and expand to Patches ... Great idea ..

Now with that said any members who wants to individually contact you for personal orders for the First Annual FishingTN.com Gathering would have the blessings from FTI ...

This will be really considered next Year ... We are thinking of a Spring and Fall events as previously mentioned ... Good Idea ... Thanks <'TK>< :)