PDA

View Full Version : Apology

nomad60
07-25-2012, 08:32 AM
I haven't been able to check out the forum for a couple of days due to being busy so first thing this morning, I went to my "Cumberland River Open Tournament" thread.

Jesus.

All I have to say for myself is; I either need to drink less, or drink more. I had a few that evening and my little rant was the result of that. Sheesh, that wasn't even my fish, but some guy's that I had never met in my life. I could try to throw in excuses about getting up at 3 am, being out fishing in the hot sun almost all day, and being dehydrated, tired and a lot more drunk than I should have been after only 2 drinks (yeah, sad, I know LOL) but in the end, that little rant was totally inexcuseable.

Jugger, I apologize.

To those that had the misfortune of reading through that thread, I apologize.

/hangs head in shame :(

agelesssone
07-25-2012, 08:47 AM
It takes a real man to apologize publicly. I have been keeping up with the thread, just decided my two cents worth wasn't needed.

But, I appreciate and accept your apology in the spirit it was given,even though the comments weren't directed at me. I still appreciate "manning up" as I'm sure most of the responders will be.

Thank you......and welcome back.

Tennesseejugger
07-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Hey brother you are the MAN! I also want to say I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way, seems I do that at times. But I do not mean any harm at all, I guess I am just too direct at times...Hope to meet you at the gathering!

StriperFun
07-25-2012, 10:39 AM
I think we should just all do a group hug here :D

07-25-2012, 11:02 AM
It takes a real man to apologize publicly.

titansfan2104
07-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Glad you came back nomad!!! Don't worry about it and as we all know a few too many beers have had a lot more severe results than what happened here.

nomad60
07-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks, all.

Jugger,

No need to apologize at all.

What really amazes me is; the lack of typos and grammatical errors in that original post. Seems I write better with a few in me LOL