PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

lforet2002
06-24-2012, 09:23 PM
My buddy Troy was in a really bad accident.Its unlikely he'll make it.I was told he suffered severe brain injury and spinal cord injury also..Please pray for him and his family.Thank you all..

http://www.wjle.com/news/2012/two-airlifted-early-saturday-morning-crash-snow-hill

Mr.Duk
06-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Prayers sent. Keep us updated.

Travis C.
06-25-2012, 07:14 AM
We'll keep you and the families involved in our prayers.

Reel Tune
06-25-2012, 10:09 AM
That is sad to hear. Knee Mail sent.

lforet2002
06-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Update: The doctors said they can't stop the bleeding in his brain.Told the family the likely hood that he'll make it is slim.The drunk driver posted bail and is out of jail, he didn't get a scratch on him.This is his second accident while drinking.

lforet2002
06-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Update:
As of last night- the swelling in the brain had subsided significantly, and his fever and blood pressure were down. The doctors said if it stayed that way into this morning they were considering doing the first surgery on his hip.
They are also going to dial down his pain medicine to see what kind of responses they are able to get from him.Keep praying...

Mr.Duk
06-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Prayers continue and seem to be getting answered. Keep us posted. I noticed the fatality count changed on my way home today, worried that you had gotten worse news.
Mike

lforet2002
06-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Goes to show that prayers work..He has had a miraculous turnaround the last 24 hours..I've asked for prayers from all the social media sites I peruse and it has paid off..He is still in critical condition but at least things are looking more positive..Thank you all, I can't express how much these prayers mean..

browntrout
06-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Goes to show that prayers work..He has had a miraculous turnaround the last 24 hours..I've asked for prayers from all the social media sites I peruse and it has paid off..He is still in critical condition but at least things are looking more positive..Thank you all, I can't express how much these prayers mean..

Still keeping this man and his family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope that his recovery continues. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Roy

Tennesseejugger
06-30-2012, 07:42 AM
There is no greater power than GOD and praying and asking for his help! He is the great physician and by his stripes we are healed! Les, praying that Troy makes a full recovery!