PDA

View Full Version : Any patterns on Old Hickory?

MGoodman
05-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Just seeing if anyone has had any luck on Old Hickory lately? Ive been going out of Station Camp ramp and have had zero keeper size fish in the past 3 weeks. Been getting out after work around 6 until 10pm. Wondering if anyone can give me some tips as I can't seem to buy a fish lately! Thanks for any tips in advance!

Tennesseejugger
05-24-2012, 06:20 AM
Just seeing if anyone has had any luck on Old Hickory lately? Ive been going out of Station Camp ramp and have had zero keeper size fish in the past 3 weeks. Been getting out after work around 6 until 10pm. Wondering if anyone can give me some tips as I can't seem to buy a fish lately! Thanks for any tips in advance! Just depends on what you are going after, if it is Bass go deep with cranks or plastics. This is what I have been doing at Spencer creek.

Travis C.
05-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Just seeing if anyone has had any luck on Old Hickory lately? Ive been going out of Station Camp ramp and have had zero keeper size fish in the past 3 weeks. Been getting out after work around 6 until 10pm. Wondering if anyone can give me some tips as I can't seem to buy a fish lately! Thanks for any tips in advance!

Fish the deep channel banks in Station Camp. Going from the ramp out try the second right hand bank the main creek channel runs against and the bank across from skier cove where the main creek channel runs along it.

What I like to use in summer is a big worm like a 10.5 Zoom in dark colors T-Rigged , Jig (blue/black with black craw or brown/orange with olive craw) or what I like the most on those banks is to sit just off and pitch a spinnerbait like a jig to the cover along there.

fatherof4
05-25-2012, 08:13 AM
We found the fish in 17 ft of water-also caught two Blues and 1 flathead.

The few LMB we caught were in 12 ft of water in the creeks.

Alphahawk
05-25-2012, 09:51 AM
We found the fish in 17 ft of water-also caught two Blues and 1 flathead.

The few LMB we caught were in 12 ft of water in the creeks.

That is one fine Crappie!

Regards