PDA

View Full Version : Salt Water fish question

Tennesseejugger
05-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I am heading to Panacea, Fl. next week and looking at bag limits and slot, What is meant when they say 24" Fork? Does that mean that you measure where the tail starts to fork?

92nphigh
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
I am heading to Panacea, Fl. next week and looking at bag limits and slot, What is meant when they say 24" Fork? Does that mean that you measure where the tail starts to fork?
Yes . You are correct. Its the center of the tail closest to the front of the fish where it starts to fork to the outside edges of the tail.

Tennesseejugger
05-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Yes . You are correct. Its the center of the tail closest to the front of the fish where it starts to fork to the outside edges of the tail.

thanks!

92nphigh
05-16-2012, 09:21 PM
thanks!
Your Welcome Don. I hope your doing good. I hope you are catching some good fish out on the Hickory . Priest has been really good early on the top water bite. The jig has been steady after sun up. Take it easy .

Tennesseejugger
05-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Your Welcome Don. I hope your doing good. I hope you are catching some good fish out on the Hickory . Priest has been really good early on the top water bite. The jig has been steady after sun up. Take it easy .
Do I know you?

Tennesseejugger
05-17-2012, 12:22 PM
I have been having great luck with the jig after Sun up on Priest as well. See you Sunday Butch. Do you still Live off of Briskin LN in Lebanon ?
Nope never have lived off Briskin lane, actually nobody lives on Briskin lane. I live in Watertown, and if you see me on Sunday then you must attend Roundlick Baptist Church, because that is where I will be on Sunday! Or were you talking to 92nphigh?

Tennesseejugger
05-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I have been having great luck with the jig after Sun up on Priest as well. See you Sunday Butch. Do you still Live off of Briskin LN in Lebanon ?
Are you using a bitsybug or finess jig? Also are you useing a trailer?